Christmas (XMAS) things to do with children
New Year and Christmas are family holidays that delight with long vacation that you can spend together with the whole family. How to make the Christmas holidays rich, interesting and exciting? We offer several Christmas things to do with children for family leisure.
Ideas for family leisure
Christmas is a magical time that can be filled with the atmosphere of fairy tales and miracles, if you spend time with your family and especially your children. A few ideas for Christmas pastime:
- Fabulous photo shoot in the winter forest.
- Creating colorful drawings on the snow.
- Active recreation – sledding, skiing, skating.
- Baking ginger Christmas cookies.
- Cooking soap and candles using special sets for creativity.
- Make a family wish card for the new year.
- Make and hang bird feeders on trees in the form of Christmas houses.
You can also spend time with your child playing board games — for example, assembling wooden puzzles that are presented in our store. In our catalugue we have a variety of sets – from simple games for kids to very complex, involving the assembly of 3D figures.
Features of wooden puzzles
Puzzles made of wood are assembled in the same way as cardboard ones — you need to select the correct position of the parts and connect them with each other to get a whole image. At the same time, the material from which they are made is:
- Eco-friendly, without harmful impurities.
- Hypoallergenic, does not cause allergic reactions.
- Beautiful, textured.
Not only the parts are made of natural wood, but also the box in which they are packed. All these things make puzzles a great gift. They teach both children and adults patience, ability to achieve goals, and at the same time allow them to find the answer to the question – XMAS things to do with children, and spend a cozy New Year's Eve evening with the family.